Panamá Pacífico International Airport
Panamá Pacífico International Airport: Its construction began in 1939 on the part of the military of the United States, that before occupied this zone. Then this airport was transferred to Panamanian hands as a result of the Torrijos-Carter Treaties and became a civilian airport.
Currently, the airline Wingo of the Panamanian Copa S.A group and Aeroregional operate at the airport.
It is located in the Panama Pacifico Special Economic Area, just 15 minutes from the center of Panama City and 1 hour from the Colon Free Zone in the City of Colon.
Length: 8,500 ft
Width: 148 ft