Agroparks Operators and Developers Companies
A new specia regime was created as part of the country's economic recovery with Law 196 of February 8, 2021.
One of the objectives of this law is to encourage the development of parks with added value and technology focused on food production, agroindustrial, services and related industries.Profits:
- 3% as an import tax on raw materials, semi-finished or intermediate products and other inputs that enter into the process of manufacturing the products.
- Exemption from the import duty on construction materials, equipment and furniture that are necessary to carry out the activities for a period of 5 years.
- Exemption from property tax on new commercial or industrial improvements for 20 years, counted from the occupancy permit.
- 50% reduction in income tax.
- Reduced rate of 50% of dividend tax
The National Directorate of Agribusiness (DINAGRON) of the Ministry of Agricultural will be the entity in charge of promoting, managing requests of companies and supervising agroparks.
For more information: Law 196.