Panexport is a segretated area that is ruled by a special regulation (Free Zones Law) that allows to all companies installed within the area to operate free of direct and indirect taxes, as well as to benefit from a wide aray of migratory and labor pivileges.
Panexport is located in Panama city closed to the North Corridor exit and an intersection to Tocumen International Airport. It has an easy conectivity to the ports of Colon and Colon Free Zone.
Panexport has a total of 32 fenced-hectares with a current storage capacity of 19,071 m2, wide concrete roads fully illuminated, lightined, an improved drainage and sanitary system, restricted access and 24/7 security system.
This special economic zone has 12 single and multi-user warehouses currently providing facilities to 19 companies engaged in the importing, manufacturing and exporting of goods. The warehouses are designed according to customer specifications and have a capacity of 1.560 m2 with 20 feet height, temperature insulation system and reinforced floors to handle heavy industrial loads. Spaces are rented at an average price of USD 7.00/m2.
- ALCOHOLES Y RONES DE PANAMÁ, S.A.
- AMG MONTAJES Y SOLUCIONES EMPRESARIALES, S.A
- Automation & Power,S.A
- CAVENGUAYAS PANAMA S.A.
- CONSORCIO LICORERO NACIONAL, S.A.
- COSMOFARM, S.A., antes (SWITZVERDAN CORP. )
- DESCARTABLES HEALTH, INC
- ENSAMBLADORA BALBOA, S.A.
- EPOXI-LIFE DE PANAMÀ, S.A.
- GESTIONA IBEROAMÉRICA, S.A.
- I. M. EXPORT AMERICAN, S. A.
- INTERNATIONAL BOTTLING SERVICES, S.A.
- JOJOBA COMPANY, INC.
- KCI EXPORT TRADING PANAMA, S. DE R.L.
- LVIC, S.A.
- PANAMÁ LINE
- PANAMA MILLS, S.A.
- PRODEX PANAMÁ, S.A.
- SGS PANAMA CONTROL SERVICES, INC.
- SISTEMAT, S.A.
- TRACTO PARTES IMPORT, S.A.
Last update: March 24, 2015
San Miguelito, Ojo de Agua
Republic ofe Panama