The project has a total of 38 hectares. The first phase of the park is being developed in approximately 25 hectares of which 152.496 m2 will be assigned for warehousing facilities. The remaining area has been designed for access roads, landscaping and open fields. The warehouses have a flexible design and dimensions. The smallest facilities have 373.23 m2 and 1,000 m2.
The second phase of 12.7 hectares will allow the development of additional facilities and warehouses of 88,258 m2.
The general concept of the park will also include a Business Center, food court, dedicated areas for sporting and recreational activites.
The project has:
- Optical fiber telecommunication systems and global crossing connection providing redundancy and high availability.
- Data / Voice / TV Cable
- Availability of E1 and DID lines
- Eco Friendly
- Water reserve system
- Redundant electrical energy
- High technology water treatment plant
- Fire sprinkler system
- Security checkpoint, control pedestrian and 24 hours vehicular surveillance
- CCTV system
- Totally fenced with video surveillance and motion sensors anti-intruders
- Banks, gas stations, restaurants, sporting fields, parks and others